The Collar Receiver will not turn on/off.
- Take out the batteries and put them back in, making sure they are placed correctly.
- Make sure you have the correct batteries in the system.
- Make sure the unit is on; press firmly and in the centre of the button.
- Replace the batteries.
- If your collar uses rechargeable batteries, make sure collar has a solid light while on the charger. If there’s no light on the collar while on the charger, test the adapter.
Products related to this Support Topic:
- SportTrainer® 450 m Remote Trainer
- SportHunter™ 1600 m Multi-Dog Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 700 m Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 1200 m Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 1600 m Remote Trainer
- WetlandHunter 1825 Remote Trainer
- HoundHunter Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-3225)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-1225E, 1825E)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-400E, SD-800E)