New Regional Maps Available for SportDOG® TEK 2.0 (EU)
In response to customer demand and to further enhance the hunting experience, SportDOG® is introducing new regional French maps for its TEK 2.0 Series.
With the most advanced training features to date, TEK 2.0 is an innovative GPS tracking e-collar set to provide “the ultimate hunting experience”. The addition of the new maps – prepared specifically for the French market – will provide increased topographical detail for hunters.
Compatible with TEK-V2LT-E and TEK-V2L-E, the maps are equipped with SCAN 25® digital images from IGN maps. Comprehensive countryside coverage includes: the North West (TEK-25K-FR1), North East (TEK-25K-FR2), South West (TEK-25K-FR3), South East (TEK-25K-FR4), or an all-French region version (TEK-25K-FR).
Highly regarded by the hunting and sporting community, TEK 2.0 is extremely reliable and accurate. Up to 21 dogs can be tracked from up to 16 kilometres away using HopTek™ technology, which allows consistent and precise location updates with no interference.
A number of outstanding tracking features, include:
- GPS + GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) means no downtime – TEK 2.0 is always capturing data from both satellite constellations, providing increased accuracy and pin-point tracking capability.
- Voice updates provide a hands-free real-time check on the whereabouts of dogs
- DryTek GPS collar and a waterproof Handheld Device are submersible to 7.6 metres – keeping track of dogs no matter what the field conditions
- A battery life of 24 hours for the GPS collar
- Tilt compensated compass
- Desktop application for updates and downloads
- 3 year warranty
In addition, TEK 2.0 offers all the outstanding training benefits associated with TEK 1.0, including:
- The ability to train multiple dogs – (up to 21 dogs with TEK 2.0; up to 12 dogs with TEK 1.0)
- Up to 99 static stimulation levels plus vibration and tone stimulation
- Programmable, continuous, momentary and rising static stimulation