SportTrainer® 1600 m Remote Trainer with Beeper
MANUALS & DOWNLOADS
- SD-1875E - English Download
- SD-1875E - Dansk Download
- SD-1875E - Deutsch Download
- SD-1875E - Español Download
- SD-1875E - Français Download
- SD-1875E - Italiano Download
- SD-1875E - Nederlands Download
- SD-1875E - Norsk Download
- SD-1875E - Suomi Download
- SD-1875E - Svensk Download
- SD-1875E - России Download
- My Remote Transmitter is sending a signal to more than one Collar Receiver.
- My dog is not responding when I press a button.
- How do I reset the collar receiver?
- The Collar Receiver is not responding to the Remote Transmitter.
- The Collar Receiver will not turn on/off.
- The collar will not deliver stimulation or the tone does not work.
- Using the Test Light Tool
- The system's battery life has decreased. I have to charge it more often.
- Setup Step 1: Prepare the Remote Transmitter
- Setup Step 2: Prepare the Collar Receiver
- Setup Step 2B: Prepare the Remote Beeper
- Setup Step 3: Fit the Collar Receiver
- Setup Step 4: Find the Best Intensity Level for Your Dog
- Setup Step 5: Programme the Remote Transmitter
- Setup Step 6: Reset/Match The Collar Receiver And Remote Transmitter
- Setup Step 6B: Program the Remote Beeper
- Setup Step 7: Programme the Collar Receiver for Multiple Dog Operation