Setup Step 3: Pair Collars to the Handheld Device
Your system will already be paired when you get it, but in the event you need to pair the Handheld Device to the GPS Collar or GPS Collar with E-collar Module, follow the steps below. The Handheld Device can support up to 12 collars at a time. You must repeat this procedure for each collar that you want to monitor with this Handheld Device.
TO PAIR THE COLLARS TO THE HANDHELD DEVICE:
- On the main menu, select SETTINGS > MY COLLARS > COLOUR where COLOUR is the icon color that you want to associate with this collar.
- Press the right arrow to open the configuration window.
- To enable the GPS Collar, select and press the right arrow key to set ACTIVE to Y.
- To enable the E-collar Module, select and press the right arrow key to set E-COLLAR to Y
- With the GPS Collar turned off, press and hold the On/Off button until its indicator light is solid amber. The collar is now in 'pairing mode.'
- With the E-collar Module turned off, press and hold the On/Off button until its indicator light is solid amber. The module is now in 'pairing mode.'
- On the Handheld Device, select PAIR COLLAR and press the right arrow key to complete the pairing process. The indicator lights on the collar will blink 5 times to confirm that it is paired to the Handheld Device.
- When finished, press BACK to return to the main menu.