How do I reset the collar receiver?
- Turn the Collar Receiver off.
- Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on and stay solid, and then turn off after 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin flashing as normal. If this occurs, start over and repeat from step 1.
- After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
- Press and hold the Continuous Stimulation button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other before this occurs. Once the Receiver Indicator Light has flashed 5 times, the Collar Receiver has been reset and will begin flashing as normal. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from step 1.
Products related to this Support Topic:
- SportTrainer® 450 m Remote Trainer
- SportHunter™ 1600 m Multi-Dog Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 700 m Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 1600 m Remote Trainer
- WetlandHunter 1825 Remote Trainer
- SportTrainer® 1600 m Remote Trainer with Beeper
- HoundHunter Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-3225)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Dog® collar with Remote Beeper (SD-1825E)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-1225E, 1825E)
- SportTrainer® Add-A-Dog® collar (SD-400E, SD-800E)