The system's battery life has decreased. I have to charge it more often.
Approximate battery life between charges is 50 to 70 hours, depending on frequency of use.
- This device contains Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries; never incinerate, puncture, deform, short-circuit, or charge with an inappropriate charger. Fire, explosion, property damage, or bodily harm may occur if this warning is not followed.
- Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions provided.
- Batteries should never be removed from the battery compartment for charging.
- Risk of explosion if batteries are charged in areas with high temperature (38° C+).
- The rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are not memory sensitive, do not require depletion before charging, and cannot be over charged.
- The batteries come partially charged from the factory, but will require a full 2 hour charge before the first use.
- When storing the unit for long periods, remember to regularly give batteries a full 2 hour charge. This should be done once every 3 to 4 months.
- You should expect hundreds of recharge cycles from your batteries. However, all rechargeable batteries lose capacity over time relative to the number of recharge cycles they experience. This is normal. If your operating time drops to half of the original life, contact the Customer Care Centre to purchase a new battery.
- The batteries should last for a period of 3-5 years. When a battery needs replacement, you can order a new pack by calling our Customer Care Centre. Please do not open the Collar Receiver or Remote Transmitter until you have received the replacement.