How do I test the unit to see if it is operational?
To avoid feeling the Stimulation yourself, never touch the two Contact Points simultaneously.
- Turn the Mode Switch to TEST.
- Hold the unit by the collar with the Indicator Light facing towards you and fit the Test Light Tool to the Contact Points. The unit should be within 15 - 25 cms of your mouth.
- Say “Test” loudly into the Sound Activated Sensor.
- The Indicator Light and Test Light Tool will flash three times to show that it is functioning properly.
- If the Indicator Light and/or Test Light Tool do not flash, ensure that the battery is properly installed, and/or replace the battery. If the Indicator Light and/or Test Light Tool still do not flash, contact us.
- Return the Mode Switch to Low before replacing the NoBark™ 18 on your dog.
Note: The TEST Mode is not intended for normal operation. If the NoBark™ 18 Bark Control is left in TEST Mode while on your dog, it can cause false stimulation and may reduce battery life.