New Finnish Maps Available for SportDOG® Brand TEK Series 2.0 (Finland, English)
Finland (June 20, 2016) - In response to customer demand and to further enhance the hunting experience, SportDOG® Brand is introducing new Finnish maps for its TEK 2.0 Series.
With the most advanced training features to date, TEK 2.0 is an innovative new GPS tracking e-collar set to provide “the ultimate hunting experience”.
The addition of the new maps – prepared specifically for the Finnish market – will provide increased topographical detail for hunters with a 1:20,000 Topographic Map.
Compatible with TEK-V2LT-E and TEK-V2L-E, the maps include farmer borders information and are available in three regional formats: North Finland (TEK-20K-FI-1), Middle Finland (TEK-20K-FI-2) and South Finland (TEK-20K-FI-3).
Highly regarded by the hunting and sporting community, TEK 2.0 is extremely reliable and accurate. Up to 21 dogs can be tracked from up to 16 kilometres away using HopTek™ technology, which allows consistent and precise location updates with no interference.
A number of outstanding tracking features, include:
• GPS + GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) means no downtime – TEK 2.0 is always capturing data from both satellite constellations, providing increased accuracy and pin-point tracking capability.
• Voice updates provide a hands-free real-time check on the whereabouts of dogs
• DryTek™ GPS collar and a waterproof Handheld Device are submersible to 7.6 metres – keeping track of dogs no matter what the field conditions • A battery life of 24 hours for the GPS collar
• Tilt compensated compass
• Desktop application for updates and downloads
• 3 year warranty
In addition, TEK 2.0 offers all the outstanding training benefits associated with TEK 1.0, including:
• The ability to train multiple dogs – (up to 21 dogs with TEK 2.0; up to 12 dogs with TEK 1.0)
• Up to 99 static stimulation levels plus vibration and tone stimulation
• Programmable, continuous, momentary and rising static stimulation
Download versions of this Press Release: