Training Days 2-4- Continue Boundary Flag Awareness
Perform three sessions per day, each lasting 10-15 minutes.
To train your dog to stay in the Boundary Area and respect the boundary while you are outside of it.
- Begin training with Stimulation Level 2 and only increase if your dog does not respond to the Stimulation.
- Put a separate non-metallic collar on your dog’s neck ABOVE the Collar Receiver and attach a leash. CAUTION: Be sure the extra collar does not put pressure on the Contact Points.
- Have tiny pieces of treats available.
- Have your dog’s favourite play toy available.
- Repeat steps 1-4 in Phase One.
- Drop the leash, leaving your dog in the Boundary Area.
- Walk outside the boundary and wiggle the Boundary Flags facing your dog.
- Continue around the entire boundary doing this, tossing treats to your dog in the Boundary Area and praising him.