UplandHunter® Accessory Beeper SD-BEEP
- Audible up to 500 yards away
- 9 beeper tones
- 3 modes: silent, 5-second, 10-second beep
- Expandable up to 3 dogs
- DRYTEK™ waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Rechargeable batteries with 2 hour charge
You've landed on the support page for the UplandHunter® Accessory Beeper SD-BEEP. How can we help you?
Installation and Setup
- Setup Step 2B: Prepare the Remote Beeper
CHARGE THE REMOTE BEEPER
- Lift the rubber cover protecting the Charging Jack.
- Connect accessory cable to cradle and Remote Beeper.
- Plug the...
- Setup Step 6B: Program the Remote Beeper
To reset the Collar Receiver to work with a new Remote Transmitter or to reprogram a new Collar Receiver to work with your existing Remote Transmitter:
...View Support Topic
- Setup Step 7: Program the Collar Receiver for Multiple Dog Operation
Additional SportDOG™ Add-A-Dog® receiver(s) must be purchased to train additional dogs.
TWO OR THREE DOG OPERATION
- Program the Remote Transmitter to...
- Changing the Tones of Your UplandHunter 1875
The SportDOG Brand UplandHunter 1875 offers 9 tones to most effectively track your dog. Category Manager Clay Thompson walks you through changing these tones to suit your hunting situation.Watch Video (1:30)
- Using the Locate Feature on Your SD-1875
You can instantly locate your dog at anytime using your UplandHunter 1875 E-Collar Dog Training System. You do this using the locate button on your SD-1875 transmitter. Category Manager Clay Thompson walks you through using this system.Watch Video (0:55)
- Matching Your E-Collar and Remote Beeper to the Transmitter of Your SD-1875
Your UplandHunter 1875 Electronic Training System comes factory set to be paired, but you will need to pair any additional collars (the transmitter will control up to 3 dogs). Category Manager Clay Thompson walks you through this process.Watch Video (1:18)
- Using Your UplandHunter Remote Beeper Independently
Your UplandHunter 1875 Remote Beeper can be used independently of the remote transmitter. Category Manager Clay Thompson walks you through changing the run mode and tone on the beeper manually. This beeper can also be purchased independently of the rest of the system as the SD-BEEP.Watch Video (1:17)