How do I convert the TEK 1.0 Tracking and Training collar to a Tracking Only Collar?
The E-Collar Module can be removed from the GPS Collar so the TEK™ Series Location and Training System may be used solely for tracking your dog.
TO REMOVE THE E-COLLAR MODULE:
- Hold the collar with the contact points facing you and the SportDOG Brand® logo facing up.
Locate the two (2) screws securing the E-Collar Module to the GPS Collar. The screws are on each side of the contact points.
- Using the Allen screwdriver that came with your system, turn the screws counter-clockwise to remove them. Be sure to store the screws in a safe location so that you can re-attach the E-Collar Module in the future.
- Once the screws are removed, slide the E-Collar Module upward to separate it from the GPS Collar.
- Slide the bottom plate cover down into place on the GPS Collar.
To re-attach the E-Collar Module, reverse this procedure.
TO SET TRACKING MODE:
- Once the E-Collar Module has been removed, the Handheld Device must be configured to operate TRACKING ONLY mode. In this mode, the Handheld Device will only track the location of dogs and all stimulation functions will be disabled.
- From the main menu, select SETTINGS > GENERAL.
- Press the right arrow to select TRACKING ONLY