Installation Step 8: Place the Boundary Flags
The Boundary Flags are visual reminders for your dog to show where the Warning Zone is located. You’ll only use them during training, after which you will remove the flags and keep them for later training.
- Hold the Collar Receiver at your dog’s neck height.
- Walk towards the Warning Zone until the Collar Receiver beeps (8A).
- Place a Boundary Flag in the ground (8B).
- Walk back into the Boundary Area until the beeping stops.
- Repeat this process around the Warning Zone until it is marked with Boundary Flags every 10 feet.
Note: If you cannot hear the beep, see the Test Light Instructions in Step 6.