Setup Step 7: Program the Collar Receiver for Multiple Dog Operation
Additional SportDOG™ Add-A-Dog® receiver(s) must be purchased to train additional dogs.
TWO OR THREE DOG OPERATION
- Program the Remote Transmitter to mode 3 or 4.
Program the first Collar Receiver.
- Turn the Collar Receiver off.
- Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on, then turn off in 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat from 1.
- After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
- Press and hold the Upper Button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from 1.
- Program the second Collar Receiver using step 2 above, but using the Lower Button in place of the Upper Button.
- Program the third Collar Receiver using step 2 above, but using the Side Button in place of the Lower Button.
SIX DOG OPERATION
Program the Remote Transmitter to mode 5 or 6.
For six dog operation repeat above steps 2-4 with the toggle switch in the up position for dogs 1, 2, and 3. Then flip the toggle switch to the down position, and repeat above steps 2-4 for dogs 4, 5, and 6.