Setup Step 7: Program the Collar Receiver for Multiple Dog Operation
Additional SportDOG™ Add-A-Dog® receiver(s) must be purchased to train additional dogs.
- Program the Remote Transmitter to mode 5 or 6.
Program the first Collar Receiver.
- Turn the Collar Receiver off.
- Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on for 5-6 seconds and the collar will beep 5 times. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat this step.
- After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
- Repeatedly press and release the yellow button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from 1.
- Program the second Collar Receiver using step 2 above, but using the black button in place of the yellow button.
|Mode||Black, Upper Button Function||Yellow, Lower Button Function||# of Dogs|
|1||Continuous stimulation set by Intensity Dial||Momentary stimulation set by Intensity Dial||1|
|2||Continuous stimulation set at max of level 8||Continuous stimulation set by Intensity Dial||1|
|3||Continuous stimulation with stim 2 levels higher than set on Intensity Dial||Continuous stimulation set by Intensity Dial||1|
|4||Tone, only. No stimulation||Continuous stim with tone, level set by Intensity Dial||1|
|5||DOG #1 → Momentary stim set by Intensity Dial||DOG #2 → Momentary stim set by Intensity Dial||2|
|6||DOG #1 → Continuous stim set by Intensity Dial||DOG #2 → Continuous stim set by Intensity Dial||2|
|7||Tone, only. No stimulation||Continuous stim without tone, level set by Intensity Dial||1|