Setup Step 6: Reset/Match The Collar Receiver And Remote Transmitter
To reset the Collar Receiver to work with a new Remote Transmitter or to reprogram a new Collar Receiver to work with your existing Remote Transmitter:
- Turn the Collar Receiver off.
- Press and hold the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will come on, then turn off after 4-5 seconds. If the On/Off Button is released too early, the Receiver Indicator Light will begin flashing as normal. If this occurs, start over and repeat from step 1.
- After the Receiver Indicator Light has turned off, release the On/Off Button.
- Press and hold the Upper Button on the Remote Transmitter until the Receiver Indicator Light flashes 5 times. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet from each other before this occurs. Once the Receiver Indicator Light has flashed 5 times, the Collar Receiver has been reset and will begin flashing as normal. If the Receiver Indicator Light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat from step 1.
Products related to this Support Topic:
- SportHunter® 1225
- SportHunter® 1825
- WetlandHunter® 1825
- UplandHunter® 1875
- ProHunter® 2525
- HoundHunter® 3225
- YardTrainer 350
- YardTrainer 105
- YardTrainer 105S
- SportHunter® 800 (Discontinued)
- SportHunter® 1200 (Discontinued)
- SportHunter® 1800 (Discontinued)
- SportHunter® 800 Sit Means Sit (Discontinued)
- WetlandHunter® 400 (Discontinued)
- WetlandHunter® 800 (Discontinued)
- WetlandHunter® 2000 (Discontinued)
- FieldTrainer® 400 (Discontinued)
- FieldTrainer® 400S (Discontinued)
- UplandHunter® 1850 (Discontinued)
- ProHunter® 2400 (Discontinued)
- ProHunter® 2500 (Discontinued)
- HoundHunter® 3200 (Discontinued)
- SDR-BEEP Add-A-Dog® Receiver