Setup Step 2B: Prepare the Remote Beeper
CHARGE THE REMOTE BEEPER
- Lift the rubber cover protecting the Charging Jack.
- Connect accessory cable to cradle and Remote Beeper.
- Plug the charger into a standard 120/240-volt AC wall outlet.
- Charge the Remote Beeper for 2 hours for the first charge and every charge thereafter. Using Li-Ion technology, the Remote Beeper only requires a 2 hour charge. It is not harmful to let the unit charge for more than 2 hours.
- When charging is complete, replace the rubber cover.
Note: Approximate battery life between charges is 60-80 hours, depending on frequency of use.
TURN THE REMOTE BEEPER ON
Press and release the On/Off Button. The Remote Beeper Indicator Light will come on and the Remote Beeper will beep 1 time.
TURN THE REMOTE BEEPER OFF
Press and release the On/Off Button. The Remote Beeper Indicator Light will come on solid (red) and the Remote Beeper will beep for 1 second