Setup Step 2: Prepare the Collar Receiver
Inserting 3-Volt Batteries
- Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws on the receiver.
- Press the battery door up in the direction of the arrows on the door. It will move up slightly and the door will release. Remove the battery door.
- Insert two 3-volt lithium batteries negative side in first on both (positive out) per the diagram on the battery door.
- Replace the battery door. Check to ensure O-ring/gasket is in place and clean.
- Tighten the screws, being careful not to overtighten.
If the Collar Receiver is used in or around salt water, the Collar Receiver should be rinsed with fresh water following each use. Prior to rinsing, the rubber charging jack cover should be removed from the power plug socket and left out until the Collar Receiver has air dried.
To Turn the Collar Receiver On:
- Press and hold the On/Off Button until the Receiver Indicator Light comes on and the Collar Receiver beeps 5 times.
- Release the On/Off Button. The Receiver Indicator Light will flash until the Collar Receiver is turned off. The flashing light indicates the Collar Receiver is ready to receive a radio signal from the Remote Transmitter.
To Turn the Collar Receiver Off:
Press and hold the On/Off Button until the Receiver Indicator Light comes on and the Collar Receiver beeps 2 times. Release the On/Off Button.
To extend the life of your battery, turn the Collar Receiver off when it is not in use.