Manually Programming the Tone / Run Mode for the SD-AB (RB-100 Model) Beeper
To Set the Tone
- Turn the Add-A-Beeper off.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button. After 8 seconds, the Add-A-Beeper will start to emit the different tones (see chart).
- Continue holding the ON/OFF button until the desired tone is emitted.
To Set the Run Mode
- To program the Run Mode, press the ON/OFF button again within 2 seconds of programming the Tone.
- The Add-A-Beeper™ will emit a single beep for Mode 1, a double beep for Mode 2, and a triple beep for Mode 3.
- When the desired mode is heard, release the ON/OFF button. The unit will then go into normal operating mode and the LED will blink every second.