Programming multiple hand-held transmitters to the same collar receiver
Programming multiple hand-held transmitters to the same collar receiver:
- Set mode to what you want corresponding to the mode charts
- Set ID on the programmable ID mode, it will not change the function of the buttons
Matching the collar receiver to the hand held transmitter:
- Turn collar off.
- Press and hold ON/OFF button on the collar. You’ll see a solid green light for 4 to 5 sec.
- Release the ON/OFF button. The light should go out.
- Press and hold the Upper Button on the transmitter. The Collar will flash 5 times.
- Release the transmitter button. The Collar will blink green.
**If the On/Off button is released too early, the indicator light will begin its normal flashing, if this occurs, start over and repeat the process. If the collar indicator light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat the process.
Programming for 2 collars:
Program the second collar the same way but with Toggle Switch down and using the Lower Button in place of the Upper Button
Programming for 3 collars:
- Program the transmitter to Mode 3 with the Toggle Switch up or mode 5 in the down position
- Collar 1: Program the same as above.
- Collar 2: Program the second collar the same way but using the Lower Button in place of the Upper Button.
- Collar 3: Program the third collar the same way but using the Side Button in place of the Upper Button.
Programming for 6 collars:
Program the transmitter to Mode 3 with the Toggle Switch up. For six dog operation repeat above steps with the toggle switch in the up position for dogs 1, 2, and 3. Then flip the toggle switch to the down position, and repeat steps for dogs 4, 5, and 6.