How do I change the mode?
- Adjust the Intensity Dial to the mode you’d like (see chart)
- Turn the Transmitter over.
- With a pen or paperclip, press the Mode Button. You will see a solid red light.
- Release the button. The light will blink to confirm the selected mode
- Note: The collar does not need to be reset after changing modes.
Note: Modes 4, 5 and 7 provide 8 levels of stimulation, which correspond to the setting of the Intensity Dial. Modes 1, 2, 3 and 6 provide more “increments” to choose from -- a total of 16 levels of stimulation. For example, in mode 6 with the Intensity Dial set at 2, the bottom button provides level 3 of 16 and the top button provides level 4 of 16.