How do I change the mode?
- Adjust the Intensity Dial to the mode you’d like (see chart)
- Turn the Transmitter over.
- With a pen or paperclip, press the Mode Button. You will see a solid red light.
- Release the button. The light will blink to confirm the selected mode
- Note: The collar does not need to be reset after changing modes.
|Mode||Upper Button Function||Lower Button Function||Side Button Function||Toggle Switch (Up/Down)||# of Dogs|
|1||Continuous Stimulation Level set by dial||Momentary Stimulation Level set by dial||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
|2||Continuous Stimulation Level set by dial||Continuous Stimulation with intensity level set at the maximum level (8)||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
|3||Continuous Stimulation Level set by dial||Continuous Stimulation set 2 levels higher on intensity dial||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
|4||Continuous Stimulation Level set by dial||Tone with one-second delay, continuous stimulation with intensity level set by dial||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
|5||Continuous Stimulation with intensity level set to high end of dial||Continuous Stimulation with intensity level set to low end of dial||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
|6||Momentary Stimulation with intensity level set to high end of dial||Momentary Stimulation with intensity level set to low end of dial||Tone Only||Dog 1/Dog 2||2|
Note: In Mode 5 or 6, the “high” and “low” ends of the reading on the Intensity Dial are within the level set by the Intensity Dial. For example, if the Intensity Dial is set to 4 the Upper Button will deliver stimulation lower than level 5, and the Lower Button will deliver stimulation higher than level 3, but the Upper Button will deliver stronger stimulation than the Lower Button.
Programming for Multiple Dog Operation:
- Flip the toggle switch to the Up position to program the first collar receiver.
- Turn the collar receiver off.
- Press and hold ON/OFF button on the collar. The LED will be a solid red light, then it will go out after 4 to 5 seconds. If the On/Off button is released too early, the indicator light will begin its normal flashing. If this occurs, start over and repeat the process.
- Release the ON/OFF button. There should be no light on the collar.
- Press and hold the Upper Button on the transmitter. The collar will flash 5 times.
- Release the transmitter button. The collar will start blinking red. You may need to hold both units 2-3 feet (0.5-1m) from each other. If the receiver indicator light does not flash 5 times, start over and repeat process.
- Program the second Collar Receiver the same way as the steps above, but with the toggle switch in the Down position.
- Program the third Collar Receiver the same way as the steps above, with the toggle switch in the Up position and using the Side Button in place of the Upper Button. (SD-1800)