The system’s battery life has decreased. I have to charge it more often.
Approximate Battery Life between charges is 40-60 hours.
- This device contains Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries; never incinerate, puncture, deform, shortcircuit, or charge with an inappropriate charger. Fire, explosion, property damage, or bodily harm may occur if this warning is not followed.
- Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions provided.
- Batteries should never be removed from the battery compartment for charging.
- Risk of explosion if batteries are charged in areas with high temperature (100° F+).
- The rechargeable Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) batteries are not memory sensitive, do not require depletion before charging and cannot be over charged.
- The batteries come partially charged from the factory, but will require a full 2 hour charge before the first use.
- When storing the unit for long periods, remember to regularly give batteries a full 2 hour charge. This should be done once every 3 to 4 months.
- You should expect hundreds of recharge cycles from your batteries. However, all rechargeable batteries lose capacity over time relative to the number of recharge cycles they experience.
- This is normal. If your operating time drops to half of the original life, contact the Customer Care Center to purchase a new battery.
- The batteries should last for a period of 3-5 years. When a battery needs replacement, you can order a new pack by calling our Customer Care Center at 1-800-732-0144. Please do not open the Collar Receiver or Remote Transmitter until you have received the replacement.
- This device contains Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries; never incinerate, puncture,