This Product has a 3 year Warranty from the original date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship (the “Warranty”). This Warranty is for the benefit of the original retail consumer purchaser only, cannot be assigned to any third party and shall not be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party other than the original retail consumer purchaser. This Product will (at the discretion of Radio Systems PetSafe Europe Ltd, hereinafter referred to as “Radio Systems”) either be repaired or replaced (in whole or in part) with new or refurbished parts free of charge for 3 years from the original date of purchase; providing always that the following conditions are satisfied:
- The Warranty has been registered within 30 days of original purchase. To register this Warranty, please visit the Product’s website or contact the authorised customer care centre nearest to your place of purchase. A list of relevant customer care centre telephone numbers can be found on the website's support page.
- Fitting and installation instructions have been followed correctly in accordance with the Operating Guide;
- This Product has been used only for the purpose for which it is intended and in accordance with the Operating Guide;
- This Product has not been misused or handled carelessly;
- This Product has been purchased by the user for domestic use and not used for hire purposes;
- Repairs have not been attempted other than by our service staff or, authorised dealers.
Any claim made under this Warranty should be made directly to the relevant customer care centre. The claim itself should be made in a letter setting out the date and place of purchase and a brief explanation of the problem which has led to the claim. This letter should then be sent, together with proof of the purchase date in the form of a receipt, to the relevant customer care centre. Radio Systems retains the right to request the return of this Product at any stage in the claims procedure but the Product itself is not required on first notification of any claim unless specifically requested by a customer care specialist.
Radio Systems PetSafe Europe Ltd.
2nd Floor Elgee Building
PLEASE NOTE that it is essential that the letter of claim reaches the relevant customer care centre address by the last day of this Warranty at the latest. Late claims will not be considered.
This Warranty applies to all goods purchased from an authorised retailer of Radio Systems within the country of the relevant customer care centre referred to in clause 1 of this Warranty. This Warranty does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage including (but not limited to) accidental damage, misuse, neglect, alteration and lightning damage to in-ground pet fencing systems. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the purchaser assumes all risks and liabilities from the use of this Product.
This Warranty is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Additional written copies of this Warranty can be obtained by writing to the relevant customer care address given under the heading “Claims Procedure”. Please include a stamped and self addressed envelope for each copy of the Warranty requested. This Warranty is governed by the laws of England and Wales and applies to all Products purchased on or after January 1, 2009.