SportDOG Brand® Introduces Canine Athlete Series of Sporting Dog Nutritional Supplements
Knoxville, Tenn. (January 18, 2011) – SportDOG Brand®, a leading manufacturer of sporting dog training gear and accessories, has expanded its product line with the introduction of Canine Athlete nutritional supplements.
Canine Athlete products cover five important areas of sporting dog health:
- Hydration – A blend of vitamins and minerals that aid metabolic function and promote endurance and recovery.
- Performance Vitamins – To assist with physical and mental development while increasing energy and stamina.
- Senior Aches – Formulated to ease pain associated with everyday activity, training and hunting.
- Adult Hip/Joint – Supports healthy joints, cartilage, tendons and synovial fluid.
- Digestive Enzymes – A blend of five active/live enzymes, plus pre- and pro-biotics to assist with digestion and conserve energy.
All proprietary formulations are made with natural, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and human-quality nutraceuticals.
“Like our customers, we want to get as much quality time as possible in the field with our hunting dogs. Canine Athlete formulations help,” said Lance Tracy, SportDOG Brand’s Vice President. “They are designed to promote sporting dog health, decrease recovery time after rough hunts and create an overall better quality of life for sporting dogs. This is a natural addition to our ever-expanding product line.”
For more information on SportDOG Brand products, visit www.sportdog.com.
SportDOG Brand® of Knoxville, Tennessee, is a manufacturer of electronic dog training gear and accessories. Product lines include remote training collars, no-bark collars, an in-ground fence system and remote tracking systems. The company also carries Lucky Dog training equipment, Tracker dog-locating products and Canine Athlete nutritional products.